I'm A HUGE Fan Of The CBB Show From A Distance. Jonathan Cheban.

The deal's fallen through: Jonathan is no longer entering the Celebrity Big Brother house after it was alleged he failed to agree on a fee with the show's producersBusy bee: Jonathan is no doubt enjoying all his free time while he can as he has reportedly been booked to appear on another show soon
Kim Kardshain best friend Jonathan Cheban officiaslly announced his break out fvrom the Celebrity Big Brother Show, Reports has it that he was said to have gotten off the show after CBB producers could not meet up with his long list of demands. The 42 year reality star was seen wearing a black hoodie and jeans as he goes out for a shopping spree in Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Selfridges in UK. Jonathan also made it clear that he will never go back to CBB show again, no matter how much is involve. In his words, He said.

.'As much as I love watching #CBB you couldn't pay me to ever go back in the CBB house! I'm a HUGE fan of the show from a distance.
'Loads of rumors today..but I'm in the UK doing another TV show as planned for 2months, I'll be watching! Good luck to everyone in the house!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Do You Sleep At Night Without Commenting On My Blog.